Given the rare opportunity to be able to travel constantly nowadays, I have tried to think of a method to preserve these memories in a special way. Apart from my interest in photography, I have recently fallen in love with collecting postcards from different places (from all over the world, hopefully).
Decorating the plain walls with these colourful postcards allows me to improve the aesthetic beauty of the room, and at the same time, to refresh my memory of these places that I have gone to. Considering that I spend most of the time in my room recently, looking at these postcards really helps to make me feel calmer, achieving inner peace (sounds familiar?). So far, I could still remember the origins of each postcard. I hope I will still be able to retain these memories in the future. I am pretty sure the feeling will be very surreal and magical. Oh memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment