I was attempting to update the weather forecast application on my phone when I was greeted this. Sunny days for today and the upcoming 4 days?
![]() |
| Holy cow! |
![]() |
| The view from my room |
Currently, there's a barbeque party going on downstairs, with loud mainstream music blasting through the speakers. Meanwhile, the situation in my room is pretty sad, with books and notes piling up all over my table. I'm seriously envious of those undergraduates who are done with their exam and currently enjoying their summer break. On the other hand, I'm having a mixed feeling though. I want to have my summer break too but I don't want exam to come just yet. I have so much more to cover and possibly, with the limited amount of time left, I'm going to push myself harder as days passed. I just need to end this with a positive outcome! It's mandatory.


No comments:
Post a Comment