Pages

Monday, 7 May 2012

Temptations

As the exam week gets closer, my appetite for snacks expands drastically as well. I have always had this big appetite for snacks and junk food whenever I am required to face the bunch of books and notes. I just unable to stop stuffing myself with food and withdrawing myself from these temptations.
Ben & Jerry's Dough-ble Whammy & Haagen-Daz's Cookies & Cream
I'm proud to say that my inventory is pretty well organised now - with potato crisps, ice creams, cereals and waffles readily available whenever the cravings emerge. My latest addition has got to be Ben & Jerry's Dough-ble Whammy. It's definitely a love at first "taste" as the rich chocolatey texture is simply appealing. The ice cream blends extremely well with the chocolate fudge - neutralising the sweet taste, creating an indescribable texture. Apparently, the half price promotion strategy by Tesco proves to be a successful strategy, as it has managed to attract (and possibly to retain) a new customer who is yearning for more Ben & Jerry's! Talk about marketing.

Time to fill up the entire fridge with more ice creams in preparation for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment