Pages

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Peek-a-boo!

It has been ages since the last time I scribbled something on my dusty blog. As usual, there are so many things for me to write about yet, the lack of inspiration can be such a nuisance at times. With less than 6 weeks to the ultimate final examination, stress level will be piling up in no time at all. How I wish a time travel machine is readily available in my drawer, at least I am able to go travel back to the beginning of 2012. 
The Europe trip last month was a major success. Despite having such a short period to plan, I am extremely glad that the schedule went well and I have definitely learned so much from it! In addition to that, I've also met some of the nicest people ever. I seriously hope I'll be able to churn out some time to blog about this - hopefully, the tonnes of pictures I've captured will ever see the daylight. This will be a long weekend for me due to the Bank Holiday on Monday. Seriously, this is like the first Bank Holiday ever that does not fall on a weekend/non-lecture day since I landed on this piece of foreign land. I couldn't have been more excited. At least, I'll have more days to catch up on my syllabus.

On the other hand, the application process has been going smoothly as well. IELTS is awesome (extremely grateful for the whole experience) and the interview session went well (fingers and toes crossed). Now, I'm hoping for a favourable reply from the university and another thing will be completed from my to-do list. Sounds easy, but it ain't that simple, trust me. It's torturing me mentally and emotionally with anticipation, every single day. Imagine checking my email every half an hour, from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on working weekdays! 

Meanwhile, I think I should be camping in the library more often now - since it's the only place where my motivation shows up. At the same time, I hope I will be able to survive in the sea of notes and textbooks! Till then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment