Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Insomnia

I was feeling extremely sleepy just now but I was forcing myself to complete the tutorial questions. Just when I've decided to go into my dreamland, my biological clock is trying to mess with my patience. I do not know why I'm unable to sleep now at this hour. I'll be having 6 hours of lecture tomorrow, starting all the way from 9.30 a.m. in the morning and I simply need to have sufficient rest to last me the entire day. Judging from the situation now, I just do not know whether I'm even able to wake up for the lecture tomorrow. Insomnia is such an inconsiderate bitch and it's really pissing me off. Let's not remind me that there is going to be a test tomorrow and with my weak mental condition, I have no clue on how am I going to remember all the necessary information tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment