After more than a year of life without examination, little did I know that it is slowly creeping into my life again. In 3 weeks' time, I'm going to face one of the most examinations in my life. It is always at moment like this that time is ticking at the speed of light.
It doesn't help either when the sky turns dark as early as 4.00 p.m. daily with end of autumn approaching. Feeling like a nocturnal creature, I always attempt to wake up as early as possible to recharge myself with the daytime energy but my effort hasn't made any impact so far. I do not know how I'm going to fare for this upcoming examination. At the same time, I do not have any gut to even think about it. It's my first examination again after more than a year and it's a qualification that I cannot afford to lose.
With this approaching in 3 weeks' time, I seriously have to force myself to procrastinate less. Time and tide wait for no man and I do not see any reason they will wait for me this time either. I just have to put in more effort. I just have to.

No comments:
Post a Comment