Pages

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Crossroads

After weeks of anticipation, I've finally got all the decisions from the respective institutions. Little did I know that I will end up reaching a crossroad again. Two roads diverged in the yellow wood and yours truly have no idea which to choose. Both paths are so different, which undoubtedly will have impact on my future career progression. At this point of time, making the wrong decisions seems to come with a hefty price tag. 

Advices have poured in, with each asking me to choose the one which is of my interest. However, I am unable to decide the one that I favour the most as both seem to be equally attractive. Deciding in terms of rankings seem to be a shallow thing to do at this point of time. I do not want to make this decision myself. I am too fickle minded and unprepared mentally. I think I am suffering from decidophobia. Things happen for a reason but which is the decision that is supposed to be happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment