The change of weather might be too sudden as yours truly has been down with flu since Thursday. Being a fan of cold weather, this has once again proved that I am indeed a polar bear subconsciously. The weather has been really hot these few days. Being outdoor proves to be a sweaty affair and being indoor feels like being trapped in an oven. At the same time, the lack of air circulation is definitely not helping the situation at all. Let's not remind me of the absence of fan and air-conditioning system.
I have been locking myself in room for the past few days, mainly to revise for the upcoming examination and also hopefully to speed up my recovery process. The teary eyes and runny nose are definitely frustrating. On the contrary, the locals are definitely enjoying every second of the weather as they can be found sunbathing (clad in only bikinis) and partying outside. Despite not liking the hot weather, I wish the examination will be over as soon as possible as I would like to get a taste of chilling at the park (to assimilate myself into the culture and to train myself to welcome the sun with open arms). Till then, back to books and more books.

No comments:
Post a Comment