Pages

Saturday, 5 November 2011

The Yawn Factor

I'm supposed to be studying now but I miraculously ended up typing this entry. I was writing 2 entries before this entry but decided to turn them into draft as I lost my inspiration halfway. The best word to describe my current state of mind is "rusty". I do not know the exact reason but I feel that my brain is not functioning as it used to be, perhaps after working for nearly a year (and not to worry anything about examination). I'm required to face the 1st half of one of the most important examinations in my life in 5 weeks' time. I've been trying really hard to change my habit of procrastinating. I think I've made a slight improvement compared (like how I've been catching up with the syllabus and listening attentively in class) to how I used to be previously but I feel that I still need to make a drastic change to strive for better achievements. I have no idea why I'm so easily distracted by every single thing, especially my laptop. Surfing the net from day to night never seem to be a boring routine but facing the tonnes of books is causing my eyelids to be really heavy. Exam is in freaking 5 weeks' time and I need to pass my 2 papers with flying colours. I just have to. There is really no time for me to waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment