Pages

Monday, 31 October 2011

My Love

Globalisation has been part of our lives for quite some time and as the world becomes one, so do the products that we consumers enjoy. Being overseas and still able to enjoy familiar brands is one of the greatest joy ever. One such brand that I'm totally infatuated with is none other than Starbucks. Back in Malaysia, I used to be a frequent patron of Starbucks, enjoying my sip of Signature Hot Chocolate and the wide array of Frappuccinos without fail at least once a week. Aside from the range of drinks offered, the best thing about Starbucks is the comfortable and soothing environment. With all the hustle and bustle of daily life, this is the exact relaxation which I'm always craving for.
Being two months without my favourite beverage is indeed dreadful. Hence, I decided to step into my favourite outlet once again yesterday. Sadly, I didn't manage to spend my time there due to time constraint. However, the cold weather did not stop me from having the chilly Mocha Frappuccino while walking all the way home. I'm proud to say that I'm in love again. It's exactly the same feeling like how it used to be and I'm a happy boy again.

By the way, Happy Halloween peeps!

P.S. It will be even better if Green Tea Frappucinno is available here but oh well, I guess I shouldn't be too demanding. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment