Pages

Monday, 24 October 2011

Too Little, Too Late

In the process of churning out happier entries, I can't help but to feel a little emotional, which explains the existence of this particular entry. The abundance of decisions in life tend to make me wonder how many right ones have I made. There is this particular decision which I've regretted so much even up till today. I've always wondered how my life would be if I had chosen another path. The current path has proved to be disastrous (maybe the word is a little too dramatic) but whatever it is, I keep telling myself that perhaps I will be happier (and more successful) if only I've opted for the road not taken. I do not know what else I can do now to correct the entire situation, but given a chance, I'll definitely attempt everything I can to make things right. If only the phrase "if only" is not just a mere fantasy, there might not be so much disappointments and regrets in life afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment