Pages

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Random Rantings

Every once in a while, I'll have the strong urge to blog. I want to have a trail of what I've done in life to allow me to reminisce the past in the future. However, at the same time, my laziness has discouraged me to do so. It might be just me but as we grow up, time tends to fly swiftly, refusing to wait for anyone. As days passed, without realising, I've been in this foreign land for nearly 2 months. On the attempt of trying to recapture what I've done for the past few weeks, I realise how mundane my life has been. It's been so monotonous both academically and non-academically that I know something has to be done before things get horrid. Hence, while I'm trying to improve myself academically (which is another tough agenda, but let's not get me started on that), I know that I've to explore and set on a journey while I'm still here. Chances are, we might only be here for another 9 more months and it will be tough to set our feet here again, at least in the near future. There are so many places which I wish to venture and there are so many things that I wish to see. I do not want to lock myself in my tiny little room for another 9 months to come, being absolutely clueless about the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment