I'm back from my first Halloween Party. It's one of the events organized by the Malaysian Students' Society of Manchester, which gathers most of the Asian (or Malaysian) around the city. Despite the lack of people in my contact lists, I was feeling extremely excited for the party as it is my first Halloween celebration and I had prepared a set of costume for the party. This is also my first time wearing a fancy (or maybe not so) costume as well. After having a mind boggling shopping session, my final choice for this year's look is a set of cowboy costume. Amazingly, I'm in love with the look even until now, especially the red bandana. It looks so cool when fully equipped with my ala Wild Wild West gun. To think about it, I realise that I've never worn a bandana previously in my entire life, whats moreover for a party like this.
Nevertheless, I wish I could have expanded my social network here, and know more people around. It will definitely be merrier and louder when partying in a big group. Until then, I've to start to be less strict and show more of my friendly side. I'm drop dead tired now but I'm feeling extremely positive as I've gained so much experience in just one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment