The results of my first 2 ACCA papers will be released in less than 3 hours' time. Undoubtedly, I'm extremely nervous now. I don't even feel a tinge of sleepiness. My mind is totally messed up. I believe this is one of the most crucial results in my life, as the plan for my next half of 2012 will totally depend upon this. I just need to get through this so badly. I'm just not young anymore. I HAVE to get this done and move on to the next stage of life for I know I need to do this while my age still allows me to. Never in my life I've been this freaked out for my results. At the same time, being consistently reminded about the horrible global passing rate is not contributing to anything at all.
As we get older, the significance of each outcome increases vastly. I'm feeling extremely tired of waiting for the outcomes and being helpless in the process. I tried to think of a backup plan to make myself feel better but I know I won't be able to face it if things go wrong. Examinations have always been kind to me since I was at my tender age. I guess I'm just not ready if I were to face anything negative out of it. There is simply no reason for a negative outcome, especially when this is a full time course. There just no solid excuse for this. Sigh. Please let this be another bright moment in my life. I just want to live my life with no regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment