Cravings are always hard to resist. Considering it is my birthday today, I decided to break the routine and have something special for dinner. Being an avid fan, I used to savour Japanese cuisine at least once a week. Hence, being able to resist the temptation for 3 months (ever since I've been here) is definitely a great challenge. I placed my online order for pickup at Yo! Sushi and surprisingly, the price is really reasonable. One thing I love about UK is the efficiency of their online purchase system. It's extremely easy to use and user friendly. What I like the most about Yo! Sushi is the ease of being able to request for additional wasabi for free of charge, with just a single click.
![]() |
| Whitworth Street |
To ensure the meal is within my budget, I decided to collect the order personally from Manchester Picadilly Station. It's one of those rainy days in Manchester but I'm fortunate enough to be armed with my trusted umbrella. Going out for a walk is definitely a bliss, especially after a whole day of being a nerd at home.
![]() |
| Mixed Box & Salmon Sashimi |
Upon reaching, my food was all ready for collection. I walked home eagerly with thought of sashimis and sushis all over my mind. As they say, the first bite is always the tastiest. Undoubtedly, it's validity is proved to be accurate in this case as well. I was on seventh heaven. The succulent salmon sashimi left me craving for more. In addition to that, the accompanying salad is extremely appetizing to with a touch of lemon. Sometimes, the constant pressure in our daily routine makes us realise how simple things in life can actually be so satisfying and fulfilling. Despite the being in the midst of a tough journey for the upcoming examination, I'm a happy boy today.
Happy Birthday to Myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment