Pages

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Overslept

The title says it all. I have overslept. It was supposed to be an innocent 2-hour nap. However, I woke up, realising that it was not 2 but 10 in the morning. I was left horrified. This always happens during exam. It always. There are so much to cover and so little time left, yet this left me with even lesser time.

It's officially 3 more days to exam. I hope the battle with time will not cause me scarred too badly. At this piont of time, my brain still feels empty, regardless of the amount of past year questions, chunks of notes and revision classes that I've stuffed myself with. If things still do not get rectified by tomorrow, I might be mentally scarred for the upcoming week (which might leave a permanent impact). Will my nocturnal side appear again tonight? I just need to fully utilise the remaining 60 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment