Just when I thought that I would be blogging more after the end of my torturous examinations, ironically, I've not blogged since my exam ended. Without realising, it has been more than 2 weeks since the end of my first semester. It is finally the last day of 2011. December has always been my favourite month (despite having a torturing first half of December this year) as it is a month filled with various celebrations. The joyous atmosphere and chilling winter (big fan of cold weather) are definitely something to look forward to. I would not hesitate to say that it is definitely one of the best years in my life, despite some ups and downs. Life has been so colourful this year with different adventures and new discoveries. I thought I should be doing a review of 2011 but I guess I have too many pending posts to complete before that. From my recent London trip to Christmas and Boxing Day, there are simply too many stuff to share. I hope that I will able to post all the details before the new semester begins. Perhaps I shall make this as one of the new year resolutions to ensure that things will be done as scheduled.
Finally, I hope my readers (if any) have had an awesome 2011 and tonight, we shall welcome the arrival of year 2012. Thank you very much to 2011 for being such a good buddy of mine. I hope 2012 will be another year with promising experiences and wonderful adventures. Till then, Happy New Year's Eve!
Finally, I hope my readers (if any) have had an awesome 2011 and tonight, we shall welcome the arrival of year 2012. Thank you very much to 2011 for being such a good buddy of mine. I hope 2012 will be another year with promising experiences and wonderful adventures. Till then, Happy New Year's Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment