Pages

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Sleet

The weather has been quite cold recently. At the same time, it has been sleeting as well. Sleet is a mixture of rain and snow. It consists of generally transparent frozen or partially frozen raindrops. This happens especially at night, probably due to the lower temperature compared to daytime. As the examination is getting nearer and nearer, my emotion becomes as unpredictable as the weather. There are times when I feel so confident about my preparation, BUT there are also times when I feel so helpless and miserable with my progress. In 7 days' time, it will be the arrival of one of the most important examinations in my entire life, which will have a significant impact IF I do not perform as what is required. 
Partially frozen raindrops on my window pane
On the positive side, I'll be able to explore this foreign land as I wish in 9 days' time. My brain is seriously loaded with information at this point of time. I feel that I need more time but at the same time, I wish time will be faster and the examination will be over in no time at all. The conflicting thoughts are definitely bothering me. My brain is like a fully pumped balloon, waiting for its time to burst. 
Homecooked Red Bean Soup
Meanwhile, I've attempted to prepare my Homecooked Red Bean Soup for supper. It's not too bad for a first-timer, seriously. Cold weather and a bowl of smoking hot Homecooked Red Bean Soup make a perfect combination, much like how Bonnie is to Clyde. 

Potato Head's out and back to books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment